If you are interested in enrolling your child in Susquehanna Waldorf School, the following steps are required:
1. Parent/guardian requests and receives information packet.
2. Parent/child(ren) visit school.
3. Parent/guardian sends completed application and $50 application fee to school office.
4. Parent interview is scheduled with Admissions Coordinator and teacher.
5. Grade's students visit for 3-5 days. Completed emergency information form is to accompany scheduled visit. Developmental screening of the student with the Resource Coordinator occurs during the visit.
6. Decision for acceptance is made by Class Teacher and Care Group with input from the Subject Teachers.
7. Enrollment contract is sent to parent/guardian.
8. Enrollment contract is returned with signatures of parents/guardians. Business Manager signs the contract.
9. A home visit is scheduled by the Class Teacher.
Questions, please contact the Admissions Coordinator, at (717) 426-4506 ext. 224.
Please send application and $50 fee to:
Susquehanna Waldorf School
15 West Walnut Street
Marietta, PA 17547
Phone: (717) 426-4506/Fax: (717) 426-3326
Susquehanna Waldorf School does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, ethnic background, or national origin in admission of students, in financial aid grants, or in any program offered. Any complaints of discrimination may be filed with the office for Civil Rights, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, the Bureau of Civil Rights Compliance, the Department of Public Welfare, and/or the Pennsylvania Human Relations Commission.